The Pulsation of Life, the Human Connection and Moving Beyond the Trauma
USABP Annual Members and Non-Member's freely enrolled here on this site can take courses with or without applying for CE credits (not all courses offer CE credits).
This course will not offer CEs.
- USABP Members do not have to pay the $45 dollar course fee listed on this site.
- This Course is available for $45 to USABP non-members.
Live Event Registrant Information
- USABP Members do not have to pay the $45 dollar course fee listed on this site. Members who want CE credits do have to pay the CE processing fee (when CE credits are listed as available)
- Non-members who paid for the live version of this home study course (at USABP.org) do not have to pay the $45 dollar course fee listed on this site.
- Non-Members, who paid for the live course event or home study version here, and want CE credits do have to pay the CE processing fee (when CE credits are listed as available).
Discount Check-Out Instructions:
For Members and Live Event Paid Registrants
- Use your 100% off discount code during the checkout process.
- eMail [email protected] to request your discount code (it will deduct 100% off for this course on this site). Please identify in the email the course you are referring to and whether you are a USABP Member or a Non-Member Live Event Paid Registrant for this course.
• Somatic Awareness and the Practice of Mindfulness
How do we structure our experiences on the level of our body, feelings, thinking, mind and in directing our will to realize our potential?
• Explore the Matrix of Grounding
The Core Evolution concept to stand on the ground and feel connected to the Universe and to all existence.
• The Body is the Temple of the Soul
How does your personal history become visible in your body?
In your personal development you formed inner working models, which influence your emotions, body reactions, thinking, behavior and beliefs. By observing body reactions, understanding the underlying needs and learning how to nourish them, you can successfully change these patterns.
- Energy, Love and Consciousness Programs™ of Core Evolution®, connecting with the Essence within and the Knowledge of the larger Existence. Siegmar: “I experience Love as the resonance with the flow of life.
Core Evolution is a relational, psychodynamic, body-oriented and mindfulness-centered therapy. Core Evolution is an innovative approach to a Whole Person Psychology based on Mindfulness and rooted in the Essence of Being. Its foundation is the comprehensive understanding that essence and life energy are expressed through our Core - the center of the individuated universal life energy, a wellspring of healing, joy, creativity and wisdom.
Get Focusing Institute Training and Resource Info.
Siegmar taught for the Santa Barbara Graduate Institute for 8 Years. He was definitely one of the most liked of all of our instructors. His teaching style is very dynamic, informative and alive. His active participation in the Relational Somatic Psychology Certificate Program was highly valued and appreciated.
Siegmar Gerken, PHD, ECP studied psychology, education and anthropology. He is on the faculty of the JFK University Somatic Psychology Department, the Esalen Institute, and the Behavioral Therapy Training Institute in Hamburg. He teaches at universities and and private institutes worldwide, on the interconnectedness of psychosomatic processes as they manifest on the levels of body, emotions, mind, will and consciousness. His research in energy field documentation with Prof. F. Popp on psycho-emotional states opened new horizons to scientists and practitioners. He is co-founder of the Scientific Committee of the EABP. Dr. Gerken is a lecturer, therapist, trainer and supervisor.
He also leads the specialized Core Evolution Trauma Trainings; Management Teaching in Authority and Leadership and the Energy & Consciousness Programs™ for Applied Psychology, Spirituality and Science.
About Our Courses
Check back as new information on our events happen regularly and updates are ongoing.
These exclusive webinars are brought to you by the USABP and its proud educational and training institute member organizations.
These live and home study webinars are for Psychologists, Social Workers, MFTs. Counselors, Somatic Practitioners, Body Workers, and other Health Professionals.
They often include demonstrations, video and slide presentations, experiential exercises, Q & A discussions, insights from attendees, presenter shares about their personal journey and inspirations, and much more.
These courses content levels serve introductory or beginning level; intermediate level; or advanced level.
For questions or concerns, phone 202-466-1619.
There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.
When CE credits apply to a course they are made available upon course completion by emailing [email protected] to request it.
Participants must have paid the tuition fees, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate. Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates will be available following course completion. This includes passing the quiz.
Disability Access - If you require ADA accommodations please contact our office 30 days or more before the live event or for assistance with login. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.