Systemic Somatics for Resiliency & Empowerment
Applications for Individual Therapy, Group Therapy, and Community Processes
USABP Annual Members and Non-Member's freely enrolled here on this site can take courses with or without applying for CE credits (not all courses offer CE credits).
2 CEs are available for this home study course
- USABP Members do not have to pay the $45 dollar course fee listed on this site.
- This Course is available for $45 to USABP non-members.
- For an additional $15 processing fee USABP Members and Non-Members can receive 2 CE credits for this course.
Live Event Registrant Information
- USABP Members do not have to pay the $45 dollar course fee listed on this site. Members who want CE credits do have to pay the CE processing fee (when CE credits are listed as available)
- Non-members who paid for the live version of this home study course (at USABP.org) do not have to pay the $45 dollar course fee listed on this site.
- Non-Members, who paid for the live course event or home study version here, and want CE credits do have to pay the CE processing fee (when CE credits are listed as available).
Discount Check-Out Instructions for Members and Non-Member Live Event Paid Registrants (on this site only)
- Use your 100% off discount code during the checkout process.
- eMail [email protected] to request your discount code (it will deduct 100% off for this course on this site). Please identify in the email the course you are referring to and whether you are a USABP Member or a Non-Member Live Event Paid Registrant for this course.
Boaz is a practical visionary, an experienced psychologist, keynote speaker and therapist trainer acting for worldwide positive change. He trained as a Somatic Experience Practitioner and taught Organic Intelligence as the core faculty for Europe for 5 years. Boaz has worked in numerous humanitarian contexts of conflict-affected regions (Afghanistan, Myanmar) with numerous international NGO’s, trained in Mindfulness as a monk and at university, and conducts Mindfulness and compassion research at the National Research Center for Affective Sciences at the University of Geneva. Boaz is the co-founder of NeuroSystemics and feels passionate about his activist engagement in the Extinction Rebellion movement.