Reset Stress and Anxiety
with Self Care Tools for You and Your Clients
Kathy Kain says The Mind-Body Stress Reset is “One of those rare books that is much, much better than it needed to be. After a thorough grounding in the foundational material, Rebekkah then provides a well-structured and practical tool kit for step-by-step movement toward change. The methods are clearly articulated, well-researched and based on her direct experience in using them not only for herself, but also for her clients.”
Kathy is a senior trainer in the Somatic Experiencing training program, an adjunct faculty member of Sonoma State University, and was a senior trainer for 12 years in the Somatic Psychotherapy training program based in Sydney, Australia.
Get the full course description below.
USABP Annual Members and Non-Member's freely enrolled here on this site can take courses with or without applying for CE credits (not all courses offer CE credits).
CEs will not be available for this home study course.
- USABP Members do not have to pay the $45 dollar course fee listed on this site.
- This Course is available for $45 to USABP non-members.
- For an additional $15 processing fee USABP Members and Non-Members can receive 2 CE credits for courses.
Live Event Registrant Information
- USABP Members do not have to pay the $45 dollar course fee listed on this site. Members who want CE credits do have to pay the CE processing fee (when CE credits are listed as available)
- Non-members who paid for the live version of this home study course (at USABP.org) do not have to pay the $45 dollar course fee listed on this site.
- Non-Members, who paid for the live course event or home study version here, and want CE credits do have to pay the CE processing fee (when CE credits are listed as available).
Discount Check-Out Instructions:
For Members and Live Event Paid Registrants
- Use your 100% off discount code during the checkout process.
- eMail [email protected] to request your discount code (it will deduct 100% off for this course on this site). Please identify in the email the course you are referring to and whether you are a USABP Member or a Non-Member Live Event Paid Registrant for this course.
- Mind-body connection in stress and resilience
- Move from feeling contracted to expanded.
- Move from feeling overpowered to powerful.
- From Stress and Trauma to Recovery and Resilience.
- Our negativity bias: perceptions and neuroceptions
- Seeing a fuller picture with seeing sensing practice
- Images and their direct non-verbal link to the primitive brain
- Rhythmical Breathing and movement as Vagal Massage
- Apply image reconfiguration experientially and point to it’s neural relevance.
- Discuss the Medial Prefrontal Cortex (MPFC) and why it is so valuable for somatic regulation of stress and anxiety.
- Summarize how movement and breath can be powerful aids in vagal tone and vagal breaking.
About Our Courses
Check back as new information on our events happen regularly and updates are ongoing.
These exclusive webinars are brought to you by the USABP and its proud educational and training institute member organizations.
These live and home study webinars are for Psychologists, Social Workers, MFTs. Counselors, Somatic Practitioners, Body Workers, and other Health Professionals.
They often include demonstrations, video and slide presentations, experiential exercises, Q & A discussions, insights from attendees, presenter shares about their personal journey and inspirations, and much more.
These courses content levels serve introductory or beginning level; intermediate level; or advanced level.
For questions or concerns, phone 202-466-1619.
There is no conflict of interest or commercial support for this program.
When CE credits apply to a course they are made available upon course completion by emailing [email protected] to request it.
Participants must have paid the tuition fees, logged in and out each day, attended the entire webinar, and completed an evaluation to receive a certificate. Failure to log in or out will result in forfeiture of credit for the entire course. No exceptions will be made. Partial credit is not available. Certificates will be available following course completion. This includes passing the quiz.
Disability Access - If you require ADA accommodations please contact our office 30 days or more before the live event or for assistance with login. We cannot ensure accommodations without adequate prior notification.
Please Note: Licensing Boards change regulations often and while we attempt to stay abreast of their most recent changes, if you have questions or concerns about this course meeting your specific board’s approval, we recommend you contact your board directly to obtain a ruling.